Sep 22, 2016
Chip and Cern are back with another version of Ask Chip and
Cern. These are questions from anyone about anything. Dating, work,
life, fantasy baseball or how to shave your ball sack.
Chip throws out the first question:
- Should you shave your balls?
We have left the answers off the show notes, so if you want to
hear them you have to listen!
- Do men really reject hot women?
- He says he is ashamed to have sex with me (casual
relationship), but he is having relationships with other ladies.
- Just broke up, but should I go on a planned holiday with him?
We broke up a few days ago and the trip is in 3 months. I don’t
think the trip is a good idea, should we go through with it?
Chip’s brother once went on a trip with a girl who he knew he
was going to break up with later, but still went on the trip. He
had some money invested in the trip, so Chip and Cern say no
scumbag move here.
- Hot man/overweight woman. Should I trust this? I’m overweight
and losing weight still and met a nice guy. I wonder if this guy is
going after fat chicks because they are the center of attention or
something else. Should I trust this?
- Best friends with my ex. We started dating last year and have
known each other for 3 years. He broke it off because he doesn’t
want to ruin the friendship. Now that we are best friends and talk
a lot I still love him like we used to. Should I continue to still
be friends with him and communicate with him?
Have good recommendations for beer ideas? Send a Tweet to
@chipandcernshow and we will give it a shot.
- Cheating or not? Wife of 5 years kissed a friend who just told
him he was dying of cancer.
- I need a response to text his guy! Please give me a response to
text back ASAP!
- What is the difference between “hehe” and “haha”?
- How strange of it is to have a man tell you he hasn’t showered
for two days since we hugged because he wanted to keep the scent on
him? It was a good bye hug on Friday and on Monday he text to say
he hasn’t showered to keep the scent on him.
- Dating with coworker. I want to send her this email and tell me
what you think. He gave her a Starbucks card and is going to send
this email… “In case you forgot your lunch today, I’ll be at
Starbucks at noon today if you want to meet."
- Bonus question: What do you think about dating a coworker?
- Bonus bonus question: Girlfriend has a male friend that pinched
her breasts as a joke. The guy is married with a wife and is this
They are drinking St. Archer out of San Diego, CA. They are
enjoying the White Ale which Chip isn’t a big fan, and neither is
Cern. Chip and Cern then grovel at the feet of St.
That was the 2nd Ask Chip and Cern segment. Again if you have
questions post them on Facebook, Twitter or email. If you don’t
want any names mentioned we can respect that.
As always we appreciate you spreading the word with your
friends, coworkers, family and churchgoing community members.
and The Hits v2
great into to the Chip and
, so share those!
If you liked that and would like to support Chip and Cern
please donate to PATREON
. Stickers, t shirts, hoodies, guest
spot and more.